- The RENTER shall keep the equipment in a good state of repair, normal wear and tear excepted. Drinks and foodstuffs should not to be consumed while using our hired machines. Any components damaged by food / drinks will be replaced at the RENTER’s expense.
- The RENTER shall pay the OWNER full compensation for replacement for replacement and/or repair of any equipment which is not returned because it is lost or stolen or any equipment which is damaged and in need of repair to put it into the same condition it was in at the time of rental, normal wear and tear excepted. The OWNER’s invoice for replacement or repair is conclusive as to the amount RENTER shall pay under this
paragraph for repair or replacement.
- The RENTER shall not remove the equipment from the address of the RENTER or the location shown on the booking form as the place of use of the equipment without prior written approval of the OWNER. The RENTER shall inform the OWNER upon demand of the exact location of the equipment while it is in the RENTERS’s possession.
- The equipment shall be delivered to RENTER and picked up by OWNER. If a term rental rate is charged by
OWNER, rental charges are billed to the RENTER for the full term even if the equipment is returned before the end of the term.
- No allowance will be made for any rented equipment or portion thereof which is claimed not to have been used. Acceptance of returned equipment by OWNER does not constitute a waiver of any of the rights OWNER has under the rental agreement.
- The RENTER shall allow OWNER to enter RENTER’s premises where the rented equipment is stored or used at all reasonable times to locate and inspect the state and condition of the rented equipment. If the RENTER is in default of any of the terms and conditions of this agreement, the OWNER, and his agents, at the RENTER’s risk, cost and expense may at any time enter the RENTER’s premises where the rented equipment is stored or used at all time and recover the rented equipment.
- The RENTER shall not pledge or encumber the rented equipment in any way. The OWNER may terminate this agreement immediately upon the failure of RENTER to make rental payments when due, or upon RENTER’s filling for protection from creditors in any court of competent jurisdiction.
- The OWNER makes no warranty of any kind regarding the rented equipment, except that OWNER shall replace the equipment with identical or similar equipment if the equipment fails to operate as described or assured. The OWNER will refund a portion of the rental fees should a replacement not be available.
- RENTER indemnifies and holds OWNER harmless for all injuries or damage of any kind for repossession and for all consequential and special damages for any claimed breach of warranty.
- The RENTER shall pay all reasonable attorney and other fees, the expenses and costs incurred by OWNER in protection its rights under this rental agreement and for any action taken OWNER to collect any amounts due the OWNER under this rental agreement.
- These terms are accepted by the RENTER upon delivery of the terms to the RENTER or the agent or other representative of RENTER.
- The RENTER acknowledges that they are hiring only the LAN PC Machines or Dedicated Server and not the software or games played on them. All users of Cyanweb’s LAN PC’s must have their own game accounts, software licenses or agreements for applicable applications.
- All rented machine users are not to attempt tomodify the operating system settings, install any software, or in any other way “hack” hired systems.